About a week ago, I had the honor of being nominated by the beautiful and talented J.C. Wolfe for my first Sunshine Blogger Award. If you haven’t visited her site yet, please do so at http://jaycwolfe.com. You won’t regret it! For someone as new to the blogging world as I am, this gives me a tremendous feeling of accomplishment. I have only had my blog for about five or six months and in that time, have become part of a family I could never have imagined.
The rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Use the Award logo in your post.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Share ten pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” I can’t do all ten this time around, so I will be doing six. (This will go for my nominees as well. Do what you can handle).
- Leave a comment on the nominees blogs to tell them about the award.
TEN PIECES OF INFORMATION ABOUT ME
- When I was little, my favorite episode of Star Trek was ‘The Trouble with Tribbles’.
- I am trying my hand at poetry.
- While on vacation in Florida four years ago, I was a poolside audience member during a taping of ‘The Maury Show”. It was one of those whatever happened to, baby mama drama nostalgia episodes. Why was he surrounded by bikini clad hotties for that show? I’ll never know.
- I still have my first EMT card that Christopher Meloni from ‘Law and Order: SVU” autographed for me after taping an episode at one of the hospitals I used to regularly transport patients to. “Thanks for the CPR. Christopher Meloni” *sigh*
- I already have a basic illustration for one of my WIP covers. Very motivating.
- I am slowly starting to work on a Facebook page.
- I love tropical drinks.
- I never get tired of learning new things.
- I finally got my Scrivener to help me with my novel. My organizational skills are still on hiatus it seems.
- I am grateful for everyday I am given, trying to do my thing.
My nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
- My favorite adopted daughter Briana Vedsted over at http://whenibecameanauthor.wordpress.com
- My sarcastically funny Mentor Ionia over at http://readfulthingsblog.com
- My dear friend down under Subtlekate over at http://macabrebutsweet.wordpress.com
- The Amazing Lauren Sapala over at http://writecity.wordpress.com
- My new IWSG friend Kirsty over at http://diaryofairnbrujunkie.wordpress.com for helping inspire me.
- My rock chick buddy Karen Soutar over at http://karensoutar.wordpress.com who always looks out for me; here and on Twitter.
So, now I’m off to let my nominees know about their Awards… Until next time…
- Sunshine Awards (aurorasdreams.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Blogger Award (diaryofanirnbrujunkie.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Sunshine! | Coffee Shop Rabbi
Pingback: Sunshine Blogger Award | Musings of a Relocating Writer
Pingback: My messy desk and the Sunshine Blog Award! Woop woop! | This Rosy Life
Pingback: Spreading the Light: Sunshine Blogger Award | Enlightened Lotus Wellness