I have again been nominated for another award by the lovely and talented Ms. Briana Vedsted over at http://whenibecameanauthor.wordpress.com. I am so humbled and moved that I’m at a loss for words. This time, Briana nominated me for the Shine On Award. I so adore that young lady. She, among a few others from my ever-expanding community, has given me so much confidence to continue pressing on. Thank you.
The rules for the Shine On Award are:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Disclose seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers to receive the Award. (I’m sorry. I’m only doing five. I struggled to get my eleven for the Liebster!) It happens when you’re the new kid in town…
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- Before I became an Emergency Medical Technician, I couldn’t stand the sight of blood or anyone else’s vomit.
- I have an Associate Degree in Management/Accounting and a Certificate in Para-medicine.
- I’m a fan of the Walking Dead and Revenge.
- I am fiercely protective of family, friends, and Sophie. (I kick you with my good leg!!!)
- I love Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Caramel Lattes
- I like stuff by Thomas Kinkaide. (I know. I know.)
- Many people think I am either Cuban or Puerto Rican by descent, but my parents (RIP) were both born in Hungary. So that makes me, what? First generation Hungarian American? I don’t know. No one ever believes me anyway.
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD ARE:
- Marilyn Parel http://onbecomingawriter.com
- Jennifer at http://writingsofamrs.wordpress.com
- Tara Fall http://findingstrengthtostandagain.wordpress.com
- Mark Koopmans https://markkoopmans.blogspot.com
- David Powers King https://davidpowersking.com
Thank you again Briana so much for this nomination! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this feels.
- and now for the SHINE Award!!! and the nominations are…. (creatingjlyn.wordpress.com)