Hello bloggers! It’s time for Express Yourself, the weekly blog hop that posts different topics and updates monthly. I’ve been out of the loop for a bit, plus the meme was on brief hiatus in April for the A-Z Challenge (whew!).
They also have a site they co-author together called Cover Girls.
What the girls would like to know for the week of May 11-14 is: Now that we’re 1/3 of the way through 2015, what’ve I accomplished so far?
Actually, I’ve accomplished a lot. 🙂
- I participated and completed my very first A-Z Challenge this year.
- I entered a piece in this year’s WRiTE CLUB competition for the second year in a row.
- I’ve managed to keep up about 98% of the goals I’ve set for myself since the beginning of the year. Whatever I couldn’t accomplish or fell behind on was mostly due to illness or exhaustion.
- Been working on getting My Miracle Life blog to where I want it to be. It should be done by summer’s end.
- I completed this year’s round of physical therapy with flying colors!
- I’m becoming more socially involved and ‘getting out there’ so I’m not stuck home alone with Sophie all day.
- I’m working on a story that continues my WC piece.
What have you accomplished since the New Year began?