Good evening to all my blogger friends. Just wanted to let you all know that I got back home from Puerto Rico safe after saying goodbye to my Petie. I did miss my colleague’s wake and funeral while I was away, but I heard it was beautiful and I would have been proud. That being said, I caught up on my messages and emails and lo and behold, a couple of good things happened too. They’re both worthy of their own posts, but I am doing this one tonight.
My friend Krystol at A Writer With Something To Say has honored me with The Dragon’s Loyalty Award .
Thank you so much Krystol, you have made my day! 😀
In order to accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, the following rules apply:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 4 deserving Bloggers with the Award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write seven interesting things about you
I’ve chosen the four blogger below for this award because they’ve some have stood by me from the beginning and others have been invaluable to me since my return:
1. Marilyn Parel at On Becoming a Writer
2. Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh at Alex J. Cavanaugh
3. Karen Soutar at Karen Soutar and
4. Melissa Janda at Melissa Janda – A Time to Write
Seven Interesting Facts about me:
- Although I use the name Lilica or Lily in all my writing, blogging and reviewing, my real name is Eva! OMG! 😀 Who’da thunk it…
- I am taking an online fiction writing class with Gotham Writing Workshops and loving it.
- I seriously considering dedicating a separate page to stroke awareness and resources in memory of those close to me that I’ve lost recently (under my real name)
- I am currently planning a trip (if doctors give me the OK) to visit Hungary some time late this year or early next. Never been and would love to see where my parents were born.
- I love House of Cards and Kevin Spacey.
- I will have something published this year!
- I know I’m behind the times, but I treated myself to the newest Keurig model and am so loving it. Even I deserve to be spoiled once in a while.
So that’s it for this post friends. More good news to be coming soon. I have faith that more good things will be coming my way soon. Hugs to you all until next post.