I’m very proud and humbled yet again to announce that I’ve been nominated for another award. This time, the wonderful Melissa Janda over at http://melissajanda.wordpress.com nominated me! Thank you Melissa! If you haven’t visited her blog, Melissa Janda. . .The Buzz on Writing, you should hurry up and do so now. You are missing out on so much good info!!
She nominated me for the SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD.
The rules for this award are:
- Post the logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Choose 10-12 other ladies who blog as your nominees.
- Post the links to the nominees’ blogs and notify them on their blog.
My nominees for this award are:
- Marilyn Parel who has proven to be my closest friend and confidante here in the blogosphere. You can find her at http://onbecomingawriter.com
- Ionia Martin A true warrior and beloved part of my WordPress family at found at http://readfulthingsblog.com
- Briana Vedsted My adopted online “daughter” and another member of my WordPress family who is at http://whenibecameanauthor.wordpress.com
- Karen Soutar My blog and Twitter friend who can be found at http://karensoutar.wordpress.com/about
- Janet K West can be found at http://janetkwest.com. I never miss any of her posts. They always getting me thinking.
- Lauren Sapala can be found at http://www.laurensapala.com. I love her site and blog. So much useful info; love her!
- Julianne Victoria can be found at http://juliannevictoria.com/about. Her blog is titled Through the Peacock’s Eyes and is such a soothing and welcoming site to visit.
- J.C. Wolfe can be found at http://jaycwolfe.com/blog. I love her site, her blog, her advice and her tips. She is all around awesome.
- Damyanti can be found at http://damyantiwrites.wordpress.com. Her blog, called Daily (w)rite and I love to read it when I get the chance. Good stuff to be found here!
- Catherine Lumb can be found over at http://nowrittenwords.wordpress.com/about. Her blog is called The struggle to be a writer that writes. Great reading found here.
Congratulations to all my nominees!!
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (bethteliho.wordpress.com)